- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Artemis Strategies has added Joe Harris Jr., counsel to retired Sen. Joseph I. Lieberman, I-Conn., as a vice president. Harris will work with clients to advance their policy priorities before Congress and the executive branch as well as with governors, the firm said in a statement.
Harris served as an adviser on tax, financial services, insurance, trade, and economic and budget issues. He also worked in the House for former Budget Chairman John M. Spratt Jr., D-S.C.
“Joe brings an extensive network of Capitol Hill and Washington contacts to solve problems,” Artemis co-chairman Ari Storch, said in a statement. “His working relationships with congressional staff from both chambers and political parties has earned him the reputation as a policy expert who can get things done in Washington, regardless of the political environment.”
Please send tips to firstname.lastname@example.org.