- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Artemis Strategies has added Joe Harris Jr., counsel to retired Sen. Joseph I. Lieberman, I-Conn., as a vice president. Harris will work with clients to advance their policy priorities before Congress and the executive branch as well as with governors, the firm said in a statement.
Harris served as an adviser on tax, financial services, insurance, trade, and economic and budget issues. He also worked in the House for former Budget Chairman John M. Spratt Jr., D-S.C.
“Joe brings an extensive network of Capitol Hill and Washington contacts to solve problems,” Artemis co-chairman Ari Storch, said in a statement. “His working relationships with congressional staff from both chambers and political parties has earned him the reputation as a policy expert who can get things done in Washington, regardless of the political environment.”
Please send tips to email@example.com.