- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
Pat Bousliman, a longtime Senate Finance Committee staff member, has joined the Democratic lobby shop of Elmendorf Ryan.
Bousliman, most recently a lobbyist at Holland & Knight, worked for the Finance panel’s chairman, Max Baucus (D-Mont.). With the committee, the Montana native focused on energy, transportation and excise taxes.
“Pat brings to our team a portfolio of proven successes developing meaningful policy around issues important to our clients as well as a first-hand knowledge of navigating the nuances of Senate procedure,” Steve Elmendorf, founder of Elmendorf Ryan, said in a press statement.