- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The recently rebranded shop Ervin|Hill Strategy has snagged Barclay Resler, who spent 31 years with the Coca-Cola Co.
Resler, who did federal and international government relations for Coke and before that worked at the Can Manufacturers Institute, will be the firm’s vice president of public affairs.
Resler’s tenure with Coke included a stint in Atlanta, where he handled issue management — a role that included working with the company’s public relations and marketing communications teams.
“I think that makes me a bit different than many of the people who spent their careers in Washington,” Resler said.
Submit K Street Files tips here.