- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The recently rebranded shop Ervin|Hill Strategy has snagged Barclay Resler, who spent 31 years with the Coca-Cola Co.
Resler, who did federal and international government relations for Coke and before that worked at the Can Manufacturers Institute, will be the firm’s vice president of public affairs.
Resler’s tenure with Coke included a stint in Atlanta, where he handled issue management — a role that included working with the company’s public relations and marketing communications teams.
“I think that makes me a bit different than many of the people who spent their careers in Washington,” Resler said.
Submit K Street Files tips here.