- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
He declined to name any clients he might bring to the firm, but said he has a robust book of business and expects to bring on new clients as well. He also plans to bring a team to Thorn Run. The firm’s clients already include the Long Term Care Pharmacy Alliance, Novartis, the Medical Device Manufacturers Association and NISH, a nonprofit that links Washington with contractors that employ disabled workers.
Wynne expects 2013 to be a busy year, especially as Congress and the White House eye changes to such entitlement programs as Medicare and Medicaid and with final implementation of the Affordable Care Act on the horizon. “There are a lot of opportunities and some concerns,” he said.
Please send tips to email@example.com.