- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
Former Rep. Mary Bono Mack, R-Calif., who lost her bid for an eighth full term in November, has joined FaegreBD Consulting as a senior vice president, the firm announced Tuesday.
She will focus on advocacy in the legislative and regulatory area and specialize in such sectors as entertainment, media and information technology.
“I’m excited to build on the groundwork already in place with FaegreBD Consulting’s national practices,” Bono Mack said in a statement. “In looking toward the next phase of my career, it was important to me to join an organization with international reach and tremendous growth potential, where I could provide value and leadership in continuing to shape public policies that impact some of our most dynamic economic sectors.”
Please send tips to email@example.com.