- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Former Sen. Ben Nelson, D-Neb., announced Friday that he is setting up an Omaha consulting and government affairs shop called Heartland Strategy Group.
Tim Becker, who was Nelson’s chief of staff on the Hill, and Barry Rubin , founder of Red State Strategies LLC, are also participating in the launch.
Nelson, a press released noted, will serve primarily as an adviser to the firm, as he will devote most of his time to his position as CEO of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners.
“We are going to build a firm that helps you build a business,” Nelson said in the release.
The firm will represent corporate, association and nonprofit clients.
Please send tips to firstname.lastname@example.org.