- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The idea is that Aronnax and the local lobbyists will pitch clients together and then work at both the federal and state levels.
So far it is linking with state-focused lobbyists in Georgia, Idaho, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Mexico, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin and Puerto Rico.
Drew Setter, principal at the Setter Group in Albuquerque, said in a statement that his shop and Aronnax have recently secured one new client together and expect two other signed contracts shortly. "We recently worked with APS to meet with several New Mexico Pueblos to discuss the joint government affairs strategy," he said.
Aronnax's Fred Starzyk added, "As federal representatives, the APS team has long recognized the importance of state-based advocacy as part of a client's overall government affairs strategy."
Submit K Street Files tips here.