- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
ďProsecutors have an obligation to get the process right, not just to try to win cases. The Judiciary Committee has an oversight responsibility over the Justice Department. Itís appropriate for Chairman Leahy to have scheduled a hearing to examine what went wrong in the Stevens case and what steps are necessary to prevent a recurrence in future cases. The Justice Department failures highlighted by the special prosecutorís report and now confirmed by the Justice Departmentís internal process raise serious questions about the candor of prosecutors before the courts. This was a high profile case that impacted the outcome of an election. If the Justice Department isnít getting a big case such as this right, it begs the question of what is happening in courts across the country every day.Ē