• Media consultant: Rich Davis of the Dixon/Davis Media Group
• Pollster: Pete Brodnitz of the Benenson Strategy Group
• Direct mail: Ed Peavy, Adnaan Muslim and Mark Bergman of Mission Control Inc.
• National fundraising consultant: Rachel Hirschberg of Berger Hirschberg Strategies
• Senior adviser: Pat Millham
• Finance director: Aubrey Montgomery
• Communications director: Reesa Kossoff
• Political director: Neil Deegan
• Deputy finance director: Erin Gorman
VoterTrove and Republican polling firm Magellan Strategies have announced a new “strategic partnership” with big ambitions: “to empower Republican candidates and conservative organizations with cutting-edge data and technology and secure victory,” according to a release from last week. VoterTrove is a “cloud-based application” that aides campaigns in voter outreach data and strategy.
Please send news of developments in the political industry to email@example.com and follow us on Twitter @RCShopTalk.
Vice President Joe Biden waits to conduct a mock swearing-in ceremony with Sen. Brian Schatz, D-Hawaii, in the Capitol's Old Senate Chamber, December 2, 2014. Schatz was sworn in to serve the remainder of his term since he was appointed to the seat after Sen. Daniel Inouye, D-Hawaii, passed away.