• Media consultant: Rich Davis of the Dixon/Davis Media Group
• Pollster: Pete Brodnitz of the Benenson Strategy Group
• Direct mail: Ed Peavy, Adnaan Muslim and Mark Bergman of Mission Control Inc.
• National fundraising consultant: Rachel Hirschberg of Berger Hirschberg Strategies
• Senior adviser: Pat Millham
• Finance director: Aubrey Montgomery
• Communications director: Reesa Kossoff
• Political director: Neil Deegan
• Deputy finance director: Erin Gorman
VoterTrove and Republican polling firm Magellan Strategies have announced a new “strategic partnership” with big ambitions: “to empower Republican candidates and conservative organizations with cutting-edge data and technology and secure victory,” according to a release from last week. VoterTrove is a “cloud-based application” that aides campaigns in voter outreach data and strategy.
Please send news of developments in the political industry to email@example.com and follow us on Twitter @RCShopTalk.
Visitors get their first look at the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial, which opened to the public on Monday, Oct. 6, 2014. The new memorial is located off Independence Ave. SW between the Rayburn House Office Building and HHS. Buy photo here.