• Media consultant: Rich Davis of the Dixon/Davis Media Group
• Pollster: Pete Brodnitz of the Benenson Strategy Group
• Direct mail: Ed Peavy, Adnaan Muslim and Mark Bergman of Mission Control Inc.
• National fundraising consultant: Rachel Hirschberg of Berger Hirschberg Strategies
• Senior adviser: Pat Millham
• Finance director: Aubrey Montgomery
• Communications director: Reesa Kossoff
• Political director: Neil Deegan
• Deputy finance director: Erin Gorman
VoterTrove and Republican polling firm Magellan Strategies have announced a new “strategic partnership” with big ambitions: “to empower Republican candidates and conservative organizations with cutting-edge data and technology and secure victory,” according to a release from last week. VoterTrove is a “cloud-based application” that aides campaigns in voter outreach data and strategy.
Please send news of developments in the political industry to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @RCShopTalk.
Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., right, hugs Harold Schaitberger, General President of the International Association of Fire Fighters, after the Congressman spoke at the IAFF's Legislative Conference General Session at the Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill, March 9, 2015. The day featured addresses by members of Congress and Vice President Joe Biden.