- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Her team includes:
• Media consultant: Rich Davis of the Dixon/Davis Media Group
• Pollster: Pete Brodnitz of the Benenson Strategy Group
• Direct mail: Ed Peavy, Adnaan Muslim and Mark Bergman of Mission Control Inc.
• National fundraising consultant: Rachel Hirschberg of Berger Hirschberg Strategies
• Senior adviser: Pat Millham
• Finance director: Aubrey Montgomery
• Communications director: Reesa Kossoff
• Political director: Neil Deegan
• Deputy finance director: Erin GormanMagellan’s Compass
VoterTrove and Republican polling firm Magellan Strategies have announced a new “strategic partnership” with big ambitions: “to empower Republican candidates and conservative organizations with cutting-edge data and technology and secure victory,” according to a release from last week. VoterTrove is a “cloud-based application” that aides campaigns in voter outreach data and strategy.
Please send news of developments in the political industry to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @RCShopTalk.