- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“It’s clear that as a political party we’ve got some work to do. I think the principles of our party are sound. We believe in individual responsibility, we believe in empowering our citizens, we believe in the American dream and want that dream for everyone,” he said. “But how we talk about who we are as a party is clearly a conversation that is under way and will continue.”
Meredith Shiner contributed to this report.