- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
“Is there going to be a pathway to earned citizenship, which is very important to us?” he said. “I’m not sure that, if not given the structure or pathway given in our bill, that there would not be some other avenue to achieve citizenship.”
Gonzalez said the group has also invited former Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.), former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) and others, but they have yet to take up the offer.
Rubio has also talked to DREAM Act author Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) about his plans.