- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“Boehner has enough to say grace over as it is,” McCrery said in an interview. “He probably feels like he ought to stay neutral so he can best do his job as Speaker.”
Boehner and Romney have also shared some top staffers.
Kevin Madden left a job as Boehner’s press secretary in 2006 to join Romney’s 2008 campaign. Boehner’s policy director, Brett Loper, meanwhile, helped his then-boss, McCrery, in his work on behalf of Romney in the 2008 campaign.