- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
“Boehner has enough to say grace over as it is,” McCrery said in an interview. “He probably feels like he ought to stay neutral so he can best do his job as Speaker.”
Boehner and Romney have also shared some top staffers.
Kevin Madden left a job as Boehner’s press secretary in 2006 to join Romney’s 2008 campaign. Boehner’s policy director, Brett Loper, meanwhile, helped his then-boss, McCrery, in his work on behalf of Romney in the 2008 campaign.comments powered by Disqus