- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
“Boehner has enough to say grace over as it is,” McCrery said in an interview. “He probably feels like he ought to stay neutral so he can best do his job as Speaker.”
Boehner and Romney have also shared some top staffers.
Kevin Madden left a job as Boehner’s press secretary in 2006 to join Romney’s 2008 campaign. Boehner’s policy director, Brett Loper, meanwhile, helped his then-boss, McCrery, in his work on behalf of Romney in the 2008 campaign.comments powered by Disqus