- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
A Marist poll released Thursday showed that a majority of those queried in Weiner’s district, 56 percent, do not think he should resign. Respondents were statistically split, however, about whether he will continue to be effective in doing his job in light of the scandal. The poll of 512 adults in the 9th district was taken Wednesday and had a margin of error of 5 points.