- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
A Marist poll released Thursday showed that a majority of those queried in Weiner’s district, 56 percent, do not think he should resign. Respondents were statistically split, however, about whether he will continue to be effective in doing his job in light of the scandal. The poll of 512 adults in the 9th district was taken Wednesday and had a margin of error of 5 points.