- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“When a chairman of either party listens to the District of Columbia the way Chairman Issa listened ... [and] comes forward with a plan ... it seemed to us that we owed the chairman of this committee our due diligence to look at this proposal, and I am glad we did,” Norton said.
Neither Norton nor Cummings commented on Issa’s plan to allow riders to be discussed at length in advance of the legislation’s formal consideration.