- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
“When a chairman of either party listens to the District of Columbia the way Chairman Issa listened ... [and] comes forward with a plan ... it seemed to us that we owed the chairman of this committee our due diligence to look at this proposal, and I am glad we did,” Norton said.
Neither Norton nor Cummings commented on Issa’s plan to allow riders to be discussed at length in advance of the legislation’s formal consideration.