- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, disclosed today that he was subpoenaed for testimony in the trial of former Major League Baseball pitcher Roger Clemens.
Clemens is on trial for allegedly lying to Congress about using steroids.
Issa spokesman Frederick Hill said, “Chairman Issa and the Oversight Committee are consulting with the House general counsel’s office about the appropriate response to meet obligations in this matter.”
Issa was also subpoenaed for testimony at a previous trial for Clemens, which ended in a mistrial. Hill said the subpoena was quashed in that instance.