- Quiz: Who Wore This Campaign Fashion Better?
- Trying to Make Sense of the Post-New Hampshire Republican Race
- Redistricting Case Could Delay North Carolina's Primary
- What We Learned From New Hampshire
- Trump, Sanders Win Huge in New Hampshire
Following nearly 40 minutes of testimony, the senator spent about 30 minutes asking questions focused on situational preparedness and regional emergency plans nationwide, comparing and contrasting those with NCR emergency planning while emphasizing his six years as mayor of Anchorage, Alaska.