- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
“The Senate needs to know whether the majority leader’s word means anything,” McConnell said. “Is your word good? Do you intend to keep your word? Because we need to know right now. Not some other time.”
With partisan tensions rising, Reid has still tried to be careful about setting a real time frame for any rules changes, lest he derail the one major bipartisan effort that is on tap — an immigration overhaul.