- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Working an average of 100 hours per week over the course of 3.5 years, he made illustrations to accompany all 500 pages of the translation. Each panel is a digital composite of between 12 and 120 different visual elements from existing paintings, lithographs and miniatures found in the poem’s manuscripts, making this version simultaneously one-of-a-kind and borne straight out of tradition. He spent 200 hours alone on the most elaborate illustration in the book and at times felt like he was, in a way, channeling Ferdowsi, he said.
“You have to be in love and also a little bit of a lunatic to do something like this,” Rahmanian said.