- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
Milad Ghasemi, a student at the University of Maryland, Baltimore’s medical school, said he has been in the United States for four years now. Though the New Year party was a couple of days late, he was having a good time, he told CQ Roll Call.
Huschmand, the organizer, had stipulated that the DJs in the outdoor dance area play only Persian and World dance music. They stuck to that, with the notable exceptions of Michael Jackson’s “Billy Jean” and, perhaps necessitated by the times, Baauer’s “Harlem Shake.”
“It’s cool,” Ghasemi said of the party. “I love it.”