- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Investments in BARDA and the Project BioShield Special Reserve Fund are a modest, yet critical, insurance policy against deadly threats. In our constrained fiscal environment, it is vital that we not lose sight of the importance of preparing for the worst. We cannot afford otherwise.
Jim Greenwood is the president and CEO of the Biotechnology Industry Organization in Washington, DC and a former Republican congressman from Pennsylvania.