- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Investments in BARDA and the Project BioShield Special Reserve Fund are a modest, yet critical, insurance policy against deadly threats. In our constrained fiscal environment, it is vital that we not lose sight of the importance of preparing for the worst. We cannot afford otherwise.
Jim Greenwood is the president and CEO of the Biotechnology Industry Organization in Washington, DC and a former Republican congressman from Pennsylvania.