- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
Lawyer Kevin Acklin, Peduto’s chief of staff
GOP operatives say that longtime Republican Rep. Joe Pitts could also call it quits soon, and in that case several Republicans will consider the 16th District in southern Pennsylvania.
Possible successors include former state Rep. John Bear, Lancaster County Commissioner Scott Martin, state Rep. Ryan Aument and Republican activist Don Eberly.
Farm Team is a weekly state-by-state look at the up-and-coming politicos who may eventually run for Congress.