- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Lawyer Kevin Acklin, Peduto’s chief of staff
GOP operatives say that longtime Republican Rep. Joe Pitts could also call it quits soon, and in that case several Republicans will consider the 16th District in southern Pennsylvania.
Possible successors include former state Rep. John Bear, Lancaster County Commissioner Scott Martin, state Rep. Ryan Aument and Republican activist Don Eberly.
Farm Team is a weekly state-by-state look at the up-and-coming politicos who may eventually run for Congress.