- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
When there are potential solutions like this, our job as representatives is to find a way to join together and solve the problem.
We believe it is completely unacceptable to allow 4 million Americans to continue suffering.
It is time for members of Congress to start legislating. We hope Congress can finally take a first step toward that by creating a simple path for millions of Americans to become fully employed wherever they find a job, by quickly passing the American Worker Mobility Act and sending it to the president’s desk.
Rep. Tony Cárdenas is a Democrat from California. Rep. Mick Mulvaney is a Republican from South Carolina.