- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Rep. Luis V. Gutierrez, D-Ill., said in September that he hoped Obama would invite Republicans who have shown an interest in immigration bills — such as Florida Sen. Marco Rubio — to a White House discussion. That, Gutierrez said, “will bring along the Republican support necessary to solve one of our nation’s most pressing issues.”