- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
Sen. Lindsey Graham said on NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Sunday that final legislation would need to balance the GOP’s emphasis on border security with Democrats’ insistence on a pathway to citizenship.
“We are going to secure that border and it will be tied to a pathway to citizenship or there will be no deal,” the South Carolina Republican said, adding that he is 70 percent confident that lawmakers will be able to reach agreement after years of failed attempts.