- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Sen. Lindsey Graham said on NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Sunday that final legislation would need to balance the GOP’s emphasis on border security with Democrats’ insistence on a pathway to citizenship.
“We are going to secure that border and it will be tied to a pathway to citizenship or there will be no deal,” the South Carolina Republican said, adding that he is 70 percent confident that lawmakers will be able to reach agreement after years of failed attempts.