- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
So, voters and Americans, we seem to have traded a seemingly above board expert, who seems to have had the best interests of the U.S. and his constituents in mind, for a congressman who is willing to shill in favor of special interests that are decidedly not our friends.
Again, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” Perhaps New York voters can draft McMahon back into office?
Jason Katz is the principal of the Tool Shed Group, LLC, a consultancy that advises foreign governments, NGOs and corporations in the realms of strategic communications, politics and policy. He is also the former head of Public Affairs and Public Relations for the American Jewish Committee, based in Los Angeles.