- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
A: We have made that request, sent a letter to all Steering Committee members and you know, theyíre all busy folks and maybe they didnít know the history and the district and that Iím a fifth-generation farmer.
Why do you punish someone because of the way they vote, whether you like their votes or not? This is a representational system, where constituents come first, not second, to the wishes and whims of Washington.