- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
A: We have made that request, sent a letter to all Steering Committee members and you know, theyíre all busy folks and maybe they didnít know the history and the district and that Iím a fifth-generation farmer.
Why do you punish someone because of the way they vote, whether you like their votes or not? This is a representational system, where constituents come first, not second, to the wishes and whims of Washington.