- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
“If I knew what the exact plan was and had absolute assurance if we didn’t do it on this CR we’d do it in the next at first of the year, or the debt ceiling, or part of a larger strategy, I would reconsider,” Fleming said, who will vote “no” on the short-term spending deal this week “unless I have that kind of commitment from leadership.”
According to a House GOP leadership aide, there are no such promises.