- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Another influential GOP moderate, Rep. Charlie Dent of Pennsylvania, said he would vote for the Senate bill and doesn’t want to try to amend it because there’s no telling what the Senate might do in response.
Agriculture Chairman Frank Lucas of Oklahoma indicated he would likely vote for the Senate version because of the nine-month extension of the farm bill: “It would appear to me that the farm bill extension language that’s in the Senate version at this moment is the best way to address the milk cliff.”
Sam Goldfarb, Emily Holden, Niels Lesniewski and David Harrison contributed to this report.