- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Another influential GOP moderate, Rep. Charlie Dent of Pennsylvania, said he would vote for the Senate bill and doesn’t want to try to amend it because there’s no telling what the Senate might do in response.
Agriculture Chairman Frank Lucas of Oklahoma indicated he would likely vote for the Senate version because of the nine-month extension of the farm bill: “It would appear to me that the farm bill extension language that’s in the Senate version at this moment is the best way to address the milk cliff.”
Sam Goldfarb, Emily Holden, Niels Lesniewski and David Harrison contributed to this report.