- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
Armed Services Chairman Howard “Buck” McKeon of California said a straight continuing resolution would have stove-piped spending on certain defense programs, and the separate measures help to ensure national security.
Niels Lesniewski contributed to this story.