- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
For instance, although Boehner has called the anti-abortion bill “one of our highest legislative priorities,” he hasn’t brought up other measures on social issues. Even the House Republican blueprint for winning the majority in November contained few social issues, reaffirming GOP support for “traditional marriage” but bypassing controversial gay rights issues or mentioning same-sex marriage.
Anna Palmer and John Stanton contributed to this report.