- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
House GOP leaders will meet with the CEOs of several major U.S. companies Wednesday morning, as Congress begins to dig in on negotiations about the fiscal cliff.
Two of the seven CEOs who will be on Capitol Hill — Honeywell’s David Cote and Aetna’s Mark Bertolini — were also part the group of executives that met with President Barack Obama at the White House earlier this month.
Lloyd Blankfein of Goldman Sachs, Doug Oberhelman of Caterpillar, Thomas Wilson of Allstate and Gregg Sherrill of Tenneco will also join the group, as will Nicholas Calio, CEO of the airline trade organization Airlines for America.
Also in the discussion will be Erskine Bowles, co-chairman of the president’s fiscal commission, and Maya MacGuineas, president of the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget.