- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Other conservative GOP senators, including Mike Lee of Utah and Rand Paul of Kentucky, said they might use procedural tactics to slow down any fiscal compromise if they do not think senators have been given enough time to study the details. “I’m not going to vote for it just because they’re running a little late,” Lee said.
“Most of the deliberations seem to be going on behind closed doors. We’re going to get something all at once. It’s going to be hard to probably see much of it, before we get it,” Paul said.
Ben Weyl, Daniel Newhauser, Alan K. Ota, Sam Goldfarb and David Harrison contributed to this report.