- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
“There is still time to call the House back and pass the short-term extension bill that received 89 bipartisan votes in the U.S. Senate,” she wrote. “I am hopeful that reason will prevail in your Conference and that we can secure a bipartisan, long-term bill after the first of the year.”
Meredith Shiner contributed to this report.