- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“There is still time to call the House back and pass the short-term extension bill that received 89 bipartisan votes in the U.S. Senate,” she wrote. “I am hopeful that reason will prevail in your Conference and that we can secure a bipartisan, long-term bill after the first of the year.”
Meredith Shiner contributed to this report.