- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
That comes as Democrats begin a push to take up the Senate-passed farm bill in the House. Reps. Bruce Braley of Iowa, Cheri Bustos of Illinois and Dave Loebsack of Iowa announced on Wednesday that they have introduced the Senate version as a House bill.
“After voting down the farm bill last week, the House must act quickly to move the farm bill process forward,” Loebsack said in a statement. “Partisan bickering will only further delay enactment of a long-term farm bill.”