- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
That comes as Democrats begin a push to take up the Senate-passed farm bill in the House. Reps. Bruce Braley of Iowa, Cheri Bustos of Illinois and Dave Loebsack of Iowa announced on Wednesday that they have introduced the Senate version as a House bill.
“After voting down the farm bill last week, the House must act quickly to move the farm bill process forward,” Loebsack said in a statement. “Partisan bickering will only further delay enactment of a long-term farm bill.”