- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Restaurant Associates referred all questions about the survey to corporate headquarters, which did not respond to a request for comment from CQ Roll Call.
None of the diners interviewed Monday had completed the online questionnaire, but Minchew had one suggestion.
“Serve dinner as well, every day,” he said with a smile.