- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
- A Democrat Begins Senate Campaign in Louisiana
President Barack Obama will host House Republicans and Democrats at the White House this week, as Congressional and administration negotiators struggle to find a way forward on raising the debt ceiling.
The White House had previously announced the separate meetings with the Republican Conference and the Democratic Caucus, but it distributed a corrected schedule Sunday.
Obama will now host House Republicans at the White House on Wednesday, and House Democrats will make the short trip across town Thursday. The White House previously said Republicans would meet with Obama on Tuesday and Democrats would meet with the president Wednesday.