- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
President Barack Obama will host House Republicans and Democrats at the White House this week, as Congressional and administration negotiators struggle to find a way forward on raising the debt ceiling.
The White House had previously announced the separate meetings with the Republican Conference and the Democratic Caucus, but it distributed a corrected schedule Sunday.
Obama will now host House Republicans at the White House on Wednesday, and House Democrats will make the short trip across town Thursday. The White House previously said Republicans would meet with Obama on Tuesday and Democrats would meet with the president Wednesday.