- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“I am glad I was able to help facilitate House passage of these bills accommodating those with electric vehicles at no cost to taxpayers,” said then-Rep. Daniel E. Lungren, R-Calif., at that time the chairman of the Committee on House Administration. “I believe that it is important to encourage innovation that reduces harmful emissions.”