- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
It wasn’t the first time we’ve tried to talk to them, but it could be their last chance to hear what we’re saying — and to do something about it. Wind energy is good for America and good for American workers. Don’t blow it, Congress.
Jerry Holt is on temporary leave from his work at the Gamesa manufacturing plant in Fairless Hills, Pa.