- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“I think it’s a problem for the [National Republican Congressional Committee] because it means they’ll have to spend money here and divert resources from races that are more competitive,” another Texas GOP strategist said.
Without a wave to give candidates such as Weber cover, Republicans are competing in safe Democratic seats and Democrats are competing in places such as Texas’ 14th. Lampson is the latest proof of the neutral environment political mantra: Candidates matter.comments powered by Disqus