- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
If Holder was on the hot seat for most of the hearing, however, he also used his opening statement to call on the Judiciary Committee to pass legislation supported by the administration, including bills to reduce criminal penalties for drug offenders, protect minorities’ access to the polls and implement a treaty related to nuclear terrorism. The committee could mark up the criminal sentencing bills as early as Thursday.