- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
- A Democrat Begins Senate Campaign in Louisiana
The latest accusations against Rep. David Wu are just the capstone to a remarkable career of weirdness from the Oregon Democrat.
To help bring you up to speed, HOH has compiled the top five incidents:
5. In 2007, Wu gave a speech on the floor urging Americans not to “let faux Klingons send real Americans to war.”
4. In October 2010, he admitted to using painkillers and accepting two oxycodone tablets from a donor just months after he told his Democratic colleagues that he had stopped drinking.
2. He sent a picture of himself wearing a tiger suit to his staff.
1. After staging two interventions, at least six of his most loyal staff members quit en masse in a last-ditch effort to urge him into treatment. They were so concerned about his mental health that they even researched available beds in psychiatric facilities in the Pacific Northwest.