- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
When President Barack Obama suggested Wednesday that Republicans might insist on securing the borders by constructing an alligator-filled moat, most people figured he was joking.
But, wait ... one Member of Congress seems to think that’s an idea to consider. Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.) wrote in a letter to Obama, “I actually think a moat might be a very good idea and I wonder how many alligators it would take to secure the entire boarder [sic].”
There’s a link to the letter here.
Perhaps vats of boiling oil aren’t far behind.