- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
When President Barack Obama suggested Wednesday that Republicans might insist on securing the borders by constructing an alligator-filled moat, most people figured he was joking.
But, wait ... one Member of Congress seems to think that’s an idea to consider. Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.) wrote in a letter to Obama, “I actually think a moat might be a very good idea and I wonder how many alligators it would take to secure the entire boarder [sic].”
There’s a link to the letter here.
Perhaps vats of boiling oil aren’t far behind.