- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Playgirl has a thing for good-looking men — duh. But it also has a soft spot for young politicians or politicians’ sons.
This week, the women’s magazine eyed Lucas Bachmann, the 28-year-old son of likely presidential candidate Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.).
A magazine representative recently invited Lucas to throw seductive looks from the publication’s pages and pose in Levi Johnston-type fashion (we all recall Bristol Palin’s baby daddy stripping down for Playgirl).
“I’m reaching out to Lucas because when I researched him I was struck by how absolutely adorable he is,” Playgirl spokesman Daniel Nardicio told celebrity news website PopEater. “Plus, I think his political ties make him even sexier.”
The Congresswoman’s office didn’t return calls for comment.
Alas — like mother, like son — the conservative values came through. Lucas refused the offer, citing his career as his first priority (he’s a resident psychiatrist at the University of Connecticut).