- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
Hot damn, President Barack Obama plays a lot of golf. Or does he?
According to keeper of White House statistics (and every journalist’s hero) CBS White House correspondent Mark Knoller, the president has played golf just 10 times this summer.
He hit the greens five times in June, including the golf summit with Vice President Joseph Biden and Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio). He golfed zero times in July, because his Independence Day outing was called on account of gross weather. Also, we are guessing the debt ceiling messed up his weekend plans because those Congressional goofballs were stopping by for an hour at a time and then storming out again.
He teed off again Aug. 13 and has played a total of five days this month.
On the other hand, how many times has the White House Press Office and its poolers mentioned golf in pool reports, press briefings and gaggle transcripts?