- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
Senators: They’re just like you and me!
Sen. Joe Lieberman showed his pride in the University of Connecticut Huskies men’s basketball championship by chanting on the Senate floor Tuesday.
“And may I conclude, madam president, by simply saying U-C-O-N-N! UConn! UConn! UConn!,” the Connecticut Independent said while moving his arms to create the letters.
He poked fun at his letter-making skills Wednesday morning in a tweet: “I know that my ‘N’ needs a little work.”
Lieberman isn’t a University of Connecticut grad, but since his own alma mater (Yale University) is known more for rowing than basketball, it seems like he’ll take what he can get.